MANKIND’S OLDEST REMEDY
Massage is, in the broadest sense of the term, the oldest remedy in the history of mankind. The use of massage as a remedy to heal has its origins most likely in eastern Africa and Asia (Egypt, China and Persia). It is first mentioned in Chinese culture by Huáng Dì, who already in 2600 BC described massage techniques and gymnastic exercises.
By means of different massage techniques blood circulation to the skin and muscles can be enhanced. Additionally, cell metabolism in tissue can be stimulated and blood pressure and the heart rate can be lowered. Furthermore, massaging the skin and the muscles creates deep relaxation. Tension points in muscles can be unblocked, therefore providing pain relief.
WHICH MASSAGES DO WE OFFER?
- CLASSIC MASSAGE: The classic massage serves to relax, loosen and stretch the muscle tissue, it can also strengthen weak muscle tone. The massage can act as a passive physical therapy. Blood circulation to the tissues and the skin can be stimulated, in turn improving blood circulation and general well-being.
Would you like to book an appointment with us? Please call us at 01/3751010
- Classic Massage: 1 session of 30 min, €65
- Classic Massage: 1 session of 50 min, €110
- Classic Massage: 1 session of 60 min, €125
- (-30% for Penthouse Sports members)
Please note that free cancellation remains possible up to 24 hours before the appointment time, While a 50% fee will have to be charged on any cancellation up to 4 hours before the appointment time, and the full cost will have to be charge In case of no show.